Mint House x Crown Shy Sweepstakes: Terms and Conditions
Win two (2) free nights at Mint House at 70 Pine – NYC & a dinner for two at Crown Shy.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the
District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence (which is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska, twenty-one (21) in Mississippi, and eighteen (18) in all other states) as of the date of entry. Employees of Mint House are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mint House, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. The Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2024 and ends on February 5th, 2024 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
4. How to Enter: Follow @staymint and @crownshynyc on Instagram and comment a heart emoji on the designated giveaway post. Upon your completion, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Additional comments tagging friends will result in extra entries.
5. Drawing: A potential winner (“Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received, to be held on February 6th, 2024, following conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Designation as the Winner is subject to the potential Winner’s proof of compliance with these Official Rules, continued compliance with these Official Rules, and approval by Mint House. The decisions of Mint House are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules. Prizes: One winner will receive two (2) free nights at Mint House at 70 Pine – NYC & a dinner for two at Crown Shy. Terms and conditions of usage will apply. Winner will have their choice of stay dates at Mint House between 2/13/24 – 2/17/24 . The reservation at Crown Shy must take place between 2/14/24 – 2/17/24 at a mutually agreed upon time. Winner will receive the Valentine’s Day 4-course menu (or equivalent menu, if dining on the 15th, 16th, or 17th), with beverages selected by the Crown Shy team. Blackout Dates Apply. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Mint House’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mint House to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Notification: Winners will be notified via Instagram on 2/6/2024. Mint House shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Sweepstakes AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes, and to the extent allowed by law, you grant Mint House and each of its affiliates, licensees, promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and third party marketing entities a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, unconditional, fully paid-up, and transferable license to use, edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, publish, exploit, and use the content of and elements embodied in the entry in commerce and in any and all media worldwide, without limitation or compensation to you. You waive and release Mint House and Releases from any and all claims that you may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” or “droit moral” or unfair competition with respect to Mint House exploitation of the entry without further notification or compensation to you of any kind, and agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Mint House and Releases, on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works thereof, infringes, or violates any of your rights therein.You hereby acknowledge and agree that the relationship between you and Sponsor is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to provide the entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes does not place Sponsor in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entry, other than as set forth in these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, you understand and acknowledge that Sponsor has wide access toideas, photographs, designs, and other literary materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by its own employees. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material that has or may come to Sponsor from other sources. You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of your copyright in and to the submission.
9. Terms: Mint House reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who
tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mint House has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Mint House and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.